Your Home from Home
Studying in the UK is an exciting experience, and living with other students is the best way to experience student life. You’ll be able to make new friends from around the world, settle into life at University and enjoy everything Lincoln has to offer.
If you wish to arrange your own accommodation, there are private rooms, flats and houses available in the local area.
Why Choose University-managed Accommodation?
International Study Centre students can live in modern accommodation that is located in the heart of Lincoln, just a short walk away from the campus.^
University-managed Accommodation Benefits
- Modern and comfortable studios
- Studios have their own sleeping area, kitchen and bathroom
- Studio facilities include high-speed internet
- On-site facilities include a launderette and welcoming communal areas where you can relax, watch TV and catch up with your friends.
Guideline Costs for 2020/21†
||Room cost per week*
* Accommodation is subject to availability. The cost shown is intended as a guide only, and subject to change. The cost of your room will be confirmed in the tenancy agreement.
^ Students aged under 18 who wish to apply at the International Study Centre must arrange their own private accommodation privately and must live with their parent or guardian. Parents who live overseas must sign the parental agreement and nominate a UK-based guardian for any under-18 student.
† Please note these are the accommodation costs for the 2020/21 academic year.
Room availability for September 2020
If you are starting in September or October, there is currently plenty of availability. If you are required to quarantine (as per UK government guidelines), your accommodation will be available for you to do so. We will support you so that you have everything you need to settle in to your new home, including bedding packs, shopping deliveries and take-away services.
How to Book Your Accommodation
Once it is confirmed that you can return to on-campus learning, and if you have requested accommodation, the Central Student Support team will contact you with the latest information on available options and fees.
Don't Forget to...
- Make sure you’ve arranged your accommodation. This will ensure that there are no difficulties with confirming your course at immigration, and that you have a place to live.
- Check where and when to collect your room keys. Key collection details are outlined in your room offer.
- Print your accommodation contract and bring it with you.
- Visit our Before you arrive page and download our pre-arrival guide that will help you plan your exciting journey to the UK.
Get in touch
Contact our accommodation team if you are not sure about your options, or you've missed the accommodation deadline.