Your Home from Home
Studying in the UK is an exciting experience, and living with other students is the best way to experience student life. You’ll be able to make new friends from around the world, settle into life at University and enjoy everything Lincoln has to offer.
If you wish to arrange your own accommodation, there are private rooms, flats and houses available in the local area.
Why Choose University-managed Accommodation?
International Study Centre students can live in modern accommodation that is located in the heart of Lincoln, just a short walk away from the campus.^
University-managed Accommodation Benefits
- Modern and comfortable studios
- Studios have their own sleeping area, kitchen and bathroom
- Studio facilities include high-speed internet
- On-site facilities include a launderette and welcoming communal areas where you can relax, watch TV and catch up with your friends.
How to Book Your Accommodation
- Request your accommodation when you apply for your course at the International Study Centre.*
- Confirm your place at the International Study Centre. Our Accommodation Team will then contact you with your University Student ID and further instructions on how to apply for your accommodation.
- Apply for your accommodation by logging in to the University’s online system and following the application process.
- Secure your room by following the confirmation process and making any necessary payments. Don’t forget to read the Terms & Conditions and cancellation policy carefully.
- Start planning for your exciting student journey to the UK!
Guideline Costs for 2019/20
||Room cost per week*
* Accommodation is subject to availability. The cost shown is intended as a guide only, and subject to change. The cost of your room will be confirmed in the tenancy agreement.
^ Students aged under 18 who wish to apply at the International Study Centre must arrange their own private accommodation privately and must live with their parent or guardian. Parents who live overseas must sign the parental agreement and nominate a UK-based guardian for any under-18 student.
Don't Forget to...
- Make sure you’ve arranged your accommodation. This will ensure that there are no difficulties with confirming your course at immigration, and that you have a place to live.
- Check where and when to collect your room keys. Key collection details are outlined in your room offer.
- Print your accommodation contract and bring it with you.
- Visit our Before you arrive page and download our pre-arrival guide that will help you plan your exciting journey to the UK.
Get in touch
Contact our accommodation team if you are not sure about your options, or you've missed the accommodation deadline.