How to Apply
It's easy to apply to study at the University of Lincoln International Study Centre.
Start Your Application Now
- Apply online and if you need help with your application, our Student Advisers can guide you through every step of the process.
1. Complete all sections of the application form
2. Read the terms and conditions
3. Check the confirmation box
4. Scan in your supporting documents
5. Upload your scanned documents
6. Save the completed form
7. Await the admissions decision by email.
Applying with an Agent?
If you are applying through a local agent, please contact them for an application form. When you have completed and sent your application we will contact your agent to discuss what documents you need in support of your application and advise how to send them to us.
Ask a Question
Please contact us if you have any questions, or if you need additional advice.
When you confirm an unconditional offer at the University of Lincoln International Study Centre, the next step for most students is to apply for a visa.
Depending on the course you are applying for, and your country of residence, there are different visas you can apply for.